Antibiotics are medicines used to prevent and treat bacterial infections. Metronidazole (Flagyl) tablets https://medicalorigin.com/buy-flagyl weighing 500 mg, are flat, white or white with a greenish or yellowish hue. Description of Metronidazole (Flagyl) active ingredient: instructions, application, contraindications and formula.
Dawson Architects is a growing Architectural Practice located in Dubai and currently has an opportunity for a determined and proactive Associate in our Gold & Diamond Park location. The ideal candidate should already be working at this level or junior partner level in an existing medium sized or larger practice in the UAE or GCC region and have the ambition and potential to grow.
This is an integral role working closely with the Partners as they work to develop further the Practice and you will have had significant experience to date in running major projects and developing new business opportunities.
- To be a qualified Architect registered for at least 15 years with the appropriate statutory body for example ARCUK etc.
- To be a qualified Architect whose degree certification is recognised in the UAE and is ideally registered with Society of Engineers in UAE, and Dubai Municipality or able to register if not already registered.
- To be experienced in design and construction methodologies, and someone who will apply this experience to Projects in the Practice in a well-considered and timeous manner
- To be an excellent communicator, and is able to coordinate effectively with other Staff, External Consultants and potential and existing Clients
- To be a dynamic leader of project teams of Senior Architects, Architects and other Staff Members to deliver Projects within agreed timescales and Fee Budgets
- To have the ability to work successfully independently, and under pressure in an accurate and timely manner.
- To lead a team of Architects and Draughtsmen, and to manage the production of designs for a number of Projects simultaneously and in different work s stages
- To assemble and adhere to Programmes for all stages of design and construction work.
- To report on progress of works on site to the Partners, any change and delay issues, and provide of proposals to resolve them.
- To coordinate with Sub-consultants, and other Consultants both in pre-contract and Post-contract work stages.
- To integrate input from the Client, Consultants, Local Authorities and Contractors into designs
- To liaise with Clients, Client’s Representative, Project Managers, Local Authorities, Consultants, Contractors etc.
- To contribute in improving the quality levels of the designs and systems in general and proposing and implementing ways to do so.
If you believe you have the proven ability and professionalism to undertake this demanding role then please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org together with details of your current remuneration package.