What we collect
Dawson Architects automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Dawson Architects cookie information, the date and time of your visit, whether a file you have requested exists, how many “bytes” of information were transmitted to you over the internet from this site, and the page and services you request while on the website.
When you register or email Dawson Architects or one of our employees, we may collect the following information:
- Name, company and job title
- Contact information including email address, telephone number and fax number
- Demographic information such as PO Box, city, country, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To assess the frequency of visits to this site and the popularity of its various pages and functions
- To help us make our site more useful to visitors (such as assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors) and for other purposes such as determining the site’s technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or phone number which you have provided
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of your Dawson Architects login account and password and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Dawson Architects reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at our sole discretion.
You agree to (a) immediately notify Dawson Architects of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Dawson Architects cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
Dawson Architects will not be held liable for your use of false or incorrect email addresses.
Dawson Architects is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, any information sent or received over the Internet is generally not 100% secure. Dawson Architects cannot guarantee security of any communications to or from the website.